Top 5 Posts of 2015
Happy New Year! While making this years’ resolutions, take a look back at my 2015 top 5 blog posts:
1. The 24 Hour Fitness Personal Greeting is Creepy
2. Kickstarter Mythology Needs Some Retail Reality
3. The Search for Meaning in Big Data
4. Cursed by the Checkbox Video
5. Target “Misses” It’s Online Projections. And we Care… Why?
Thanks for another great year, dear readers! Here’s to 2016!
Copyright 2016 – Doug Garnett – All Rights Reserved
Categories: Big Data and Technology, Communication, Digital/On-line, Retail
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.